Welcome to Psycho Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRADIORegisterLog in

Request for changes in Realism Server

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Request for changes in Realism Server Empty
PostSubject: Request for changes in Realism Server   Request for changes in Realism Server I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:05 am

I want to discuss 2 things that really annoyed us (once again) in Realism Server:

1. Fancy final Tank
    This teleporting, blinking, jumping, invisible shit Tank it not "realistic".
    This Tank should not appear in Realism server.
    Furthermore it is totally unfair when the tank teleports to (or into) one player after the other and kills them simply.
    This is especially a problem when there are only 2 or 3 human players.

Suggestion:
    Remove this special final tank.

2. Reconnect timer
    When your client crashes you have to wait real long to be able to reconnect again.
    This time gets longer when you reconnect to early.
    Again this is really problematic when there are only 2 or 3 human players.
    You end up alone for quite a long time on the server.
    The other player is trying to reconnect and gets rejected over and over again.

Suggestion:
    Remove that timer or find another solution (what is this reconnect timer for anyway?)

So what is your opinion?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for changes in Realism Server   Request for changes in Realism Server I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:51 am

Ok.tank won't teleport anymore,but antireconnect plugin stays there...i hate when people reconnect after they die...if the game crashes just wait 2 minutes before joining again otherwise you will get a penalty for each time you try to connect... and if the game is crashing too much that's not my problem....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for changes in Realism Server   Request for changes in Realism Server I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:04 am

Thanks.
Will try that soon^^

CU
Al
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for changes in Realism Server   Request for changes in Realism Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request for changes in Realism Server
Page 1 of 1