Welcome to Psycho Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRADIORegisterLog in

What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server?

Go down 

MultiTanks|MutantZombies|Psycho
What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_vote_lcap29%What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 10 ]
ExtReMe MoDe|DiE TryInG|Psycho
What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_vote_lcap12%What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 4 ]
InSaNe MoDe|CuSToM MapS|Psycho
What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_vote_lcap41%What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 14 ]
DiE 4 FuN C00P SeRvEr^^
What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_vote_lcap6%What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
JuSt 4 FuN VeRsUs SeRvEr^^
What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_vote_lcap0%What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
DiE 4 R3@L SeRvEr^^
What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_vote_lcap12%What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 34

AuthorMessage

What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? Empty
PostSubject: What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server?   What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:11 pm

=) meow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server?   What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:29 pm

favorite-shmamorite... Tron (its me), he plays on only one server - 16, old people are not rushing around, the old stable, thoroughly and consistently!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server?   What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:19 am

Hard to decide.

__advertisement_start__^^

I mainly use my tool Left4Maps2000 to see where my friends are playing and connect there (also via the tool because it supports launching the game or copying the connection string for the console)

__advertisement_end__
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server?   What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:37 am

Is there a way to modify the poll to add the Realism server here? ^^ and allow more than 1 vote?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server?   What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:07 am

I would vote for the Realism then too^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server?   What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:10 am

click cancel vote if you have already voted. then u can vote again, choosing more then 1 favourite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server?   What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:23 am

Done.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server?   What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:19 am

Choco wrote:
click cancel vote if you...
-dear, do you want some tea?
-yes, no, maybe yes, maybe no, oh, with sugar? then yes, although maybe not, sugar me look fat, but yes, the sugar is tasty, fattening, where's my hat, no, yes, God, I turned off the iron? yes, no, maybe ... Coffee?

womens are fickle

p.s.
two types of visits:
1 - tea, coffee, dance
2 - beer, vodka, lie

p.p.s.
morning delirium
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server?   What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:32 am

tron, all i can say is wtf? i dont get it.. it seems you are saying woman are all crazy ^^ and change their mind all the time?

in that case, yes it is very true, but blame the biologic make-up , not the woman Razz we can't control it.

miau. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server?   What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:17 am

After testing many configurations i decided to keep only 3 of my servers.World of left4dead2 is full of noobs and i wont host any servers for them.many times i see when even one of my admins is calling the vote for normal difficulty,they fucking skip the advanced difficulty and thats a shame.

Extreme server was a nice server at the begining but then i had to decrease the difficulty until it was a shit server but they were still playing on easy.

Die 4 FuN 27020 was just a test to see how many people will play without the stupid plugin system points and i saw it stays empty when i disable the points and gets full when i enable the points system.I hope god send to hell that stupid asshole who invented the points system plugin.

MultiTanks was one of my best servers i could say but at the same time the easiest so i wont keep it.havin 99 tanks doesnt make the gameplay any harder.

The Meow server 27022 was just a joke.I better play tetris than wasting my time playing there.but still nobody played expert in there.

i still have all my servers,i have a whole backup in case i change my mind.

Left4dead1 servers stay online until the end of my pc's life.The best game killing zombies ever.too bad that l4d2 came out,but still you can find the best players in l4d1 and you can see them how they die trying and only give up after at least 3 tries...In left4dead2 they give up after 1 incapp

P.S. Left4dead is meant to play and have fun but if you dont die every 10-20 minutes there is no reason to play it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server?   What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:27 am

27016 rulezzz! other - my favorite word! although recently full of noobies... only 27016, AMEN!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server?   What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:40 am

oops,i forgot about realism server,this one is pretty good and maybe ill run it again if people will ask me to.
Server stays empty most of the time and that means there are not too many people wanting to play realism.
If anybody wants one of my server configuration send me a private message.Dont if you have no ideea about servers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server?   What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:51 am

I also prefer to play only one campaign per session with an ambitious team (or even only one map^^)
I also like to fight against one normal tank for 15 minutes or longer.
This is more challenging than a lot of blinking, jumping, glowing whatever tanks.
Yesterday we had some nice tank fights where 3 survivors acted together really nice.
You have to be very concentrated for the whole fight.
This is how the game should be.
I would even disable the glow around players.
This automatically make the team sticking together even more.
We saw that on realism server and it was a really different experience.
More realistic^^
Mumble is very helpful in this case to be able to communicate a little beside the chat window.
So realism is still one of my favs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server?   What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:15 am

15 minutes with tank it is a sex with no result!
The result is nothing, the movement of all (Trotsky)
Forward, attack, assault, pressure, kill all, quickly pass the area, grab the safe, next campaign!
As in the game and in reality - lose in the second world war and lose in the third!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server?   What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:25 am

Well, the solo rushers may be picked up by the rest of the team^^

And another comment^^

Without points/buy the gameplay is also better (more realistic)
You have to concentrate more on finding supplies and staying alive than on spending time with shopping^^
I happens even without points/buy system that the players just rush forward and dont search for stuff.
Often I'm the last one behind and find more stuff than I can carry and the rushers in front have nothing with them^^

Another thing is the rank points.
I think some only play to get points and a high rank in the server stats
(I did that myself too at the beginning^^. Not anymore, I promise^^)
But those players care more for their points than for the team.
Even worse is the gametracker stats or the only player stats I can query with Left4Maps2000
(Maybe I remove this value in Left4Maps2000 when I hear me talking^^)
This value seems to be only the amount of special infected a player has killed.
So this says nothing about how useful/helpful/skilled a player is in the game.

So I would even prefer to have no stats at all so that it is of no use to play for points only.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server?   What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:38 am

Once i liked to play for points
http://forum.kingpinq3.com/download/file.php?id=4
http://forum.kingpinq3.com/download/file.php?id=5
http://forum.kingpinq3.com/download/file.php?id=3
My nickname was [ES]Mihai
It was in a wonderfull german server having good ping and lots of good players.Those times are unforgetable.
For me the rank points became an addiction at that time.
Maximum players was 6 and we had to stick together ,help each other otherwise we would never finish the levels.
Difficulty was expert only and we were playing lots of custom maps.
After a while owner decided to unlock the max players to 18 so many players could join.
It was awfull,players were rushing to get points not giving a shit about the others.
Now i realize is better to have servers with less players and higher difficulty and rank points are good only for server management purposes.This way i can see who is playing very bad and then i can ban them easier.
But still rank points are good sometimes cuz u can see if u are improving your skills.
Even if i never get a good PPM,because i use to stay idle a lot,when im in the mood to play all i do is to help the team,give them health items and stay alive if is possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server?   What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:11 am

You are not authorised to download this attachment.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Birthday : 1980-06-12

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server?   What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:24 am

_Tron_ wrote:
You are not authorised to download this attachment.

What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? S1statscut.thWhat is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? S2statscut.thWhat is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? S3statscat.th
Back to top Go down
https://psycho.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server?   What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:31 pm

Yesterday I really got mad because of this teleporting tank shit in infernal server.
It is simply not fair at all.
The tanks just teleported sometimes directly in the player and killed him.
Then he moved to the next.
I was shooting the tank from a mid distance and guess what happened.
He just dissappeared and appeared right behind me and killed me.
I know when hearing the teleport sound to run straight away.
I do this always.
But it did not work.
I got so mad so that I moved to realism server just to see that the same teleportation etc. shit is there also now.
So I vote for disabling this fancy tank shit on realism and maybe on infernal.
There must be other ways to make it more challenging if its needed.
And by the way what is the "realistic part" in teleporting, invisible, etc. tanks on realism server?

Just my 2 cents^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server?   What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 6:44 am

hola a todos tanto tiempo, como estan?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server?   What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 7:15 am

Jeje, Carlos?
Como estas amigo?
A mi me notifico el forum por el mensaje tuyo.
Hace mucho que no entro aqui.
Psycho te habla. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server?   What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 10:38 am

tanto tiempo psycho, sabes que me cuesta mucho el ingles, lo siento, pero creo entender que tienes 2 servers, uno de prueba y el otro con campañas customs, es asi?

ayer recibí el newsletter del foro y por eso escribo, no se si tienes nuevos servers y por eso recibí el msg.

trataré de entrar en alguno espero que el ping no sea muy alto , siempre fué ese mi problema , un saludo .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server?   What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 12:11 pm

No macho, ya no tengo los servidores.
Yo tambien recibi unos mensajes del forum y no se porque, ya que no entro aqui desde anos... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server?   What is you favourite L4D2 Psycho server? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1