Welcome to Psycho Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRADIORegisterLog in

List Server MAP

Go down 
AuthorMessage

List Server MAP  Empty
PostSubject: List Server MAP    List Server MAP  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:00 am

Friends of the forum, such as state =? hope so
Dear Friend Psycho I wanted to ask you if I can use all the maps server "psychol4d2.no-ip.org: 27016" or if you tell me the actual list.
Then I wondered why I propose that the vote on a map instead of loading automatically throws me off with a writing error and I have to select to play back on the custom server
There is a system to load automatically as the official maps?
Thank you, a hug
Kanos

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Italiano

Amici del forum, come state=? Spero bene
Carissimo Amico Psycho ti volevo chiederti se posso usare tutte le mappe del server “psychol4d2.no-ip.org:27016” oppure se mi dici la lista attuale.
Poi ti chiedevo come mai quanto Io propongo la votazione di una map anziché caricare automaticamente mi butta fuori con una scritta di errore e per giocare devo selezionare di nuovo sul custom server
C’è un sistema per caricarli in automatico come le mappe ufficiali?
Grazie, un abbraccio
Kanos
Back to top Go down

List Server MAP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: List Server MAP    List Server MAP  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:15 pm

http://psychol4d2.no-ip.org/mapsl4d2.html

there you can find the list of all the custom maps in psycho l4d2 servers. =)

there is no good way to automatically load to the custom maps. The server automatically kicks all players to avoid a bug that would otherwise crash your game :/ its unfortunate, but its a lot quicker to be kicked and have the players just connect back.

hope this helps.

=)

Meow.
Back to top Go down

List Server MAP
Page 1 of 1