Welcome to Psycho Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRADIORegisterLog in

Enable the menu command "! BUY"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Enable the menu command "! BUY" Empty
PostSubject: Enable the menu command "! BUY"   Enable the menu command "! BUY" I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:48 am

I wanted to ask the server administrator why it was disabled under the menu item "! Buy! There are problems?
Why my humble opinion we need to have this command active, seen so that we can help buy Medict Conversely, defibrillator, etc.. as we have done so far.
I sincerely hope that admin can take note of the above and may kindly be repeated activation of the menu command! Buy!

Thanks for your attention

Kanos Smile
Back to top Go down

Enable the menu command "! BUY" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enable the menu command "! BUY"   Enable the menu command "! BUY" I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:26 am

Well, the command "!buy" was disable because we start buy medkit at every incap.. So at the finale at every campain we !buy more than 25 medkits for all 8-9 players.

We don't know how to use medkit, that's all. We need to learn how we use medkit, that the owner remove the plugin for buy.

We need to use medkit only if we are black&white, not at every incap. If you was incapacited, you must use ur pills/adrenaline.

Until we don't start play like a good player, for sure the owner will not put back the !buy plugin.

I hope you will play on our server if the !buy command is disable.

Regard,

xskyglory1
Back to top Go down

Enable the menu command "! BUY"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Psycho Forum :: All about our servers :: Trash-
Jump to: