Welcome to Psycho Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRADIORegisterLog in

Server's difficulty locked on advanced and expert

Go down 

Get rid of easy and normal difficulty on servers ?
YES
Server's difficulty locked on advanced and expert I_vote_lcap20%Server's difficulty locked on advanced and expert I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
no
Server's difficulty locked on advanced and expert I_vote_lcap20%Server's difficulty locked on advanced and expert I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
YES and the server should automatically send a badass virus to the "easy difficulty" voter
Server's difficulty locked on advanced and expert I_vote_lcap10%Server's difficulty locked on advanced and expert I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
YES for the virus and thanks to the IP it should be possible to get the meatspace adress of the "easy difficulty" voter and send him a hired killer (with paypal)
Server's difficulty locked on advanced and expert I_vote_lcap0%Server's difficulty locked on advanced and expert I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YES for the virus, the hired killer and if a regular player of the forum is a neighbour of the "easy difficulty" voter, he could put a peach on the frontdoor's mat of the guy
Server's difficulty locked on advanced and expert I_vote_lcap30%Server's difficulty locked on advanced and expert I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
YES for the virus, the hired killer, and the peach on the mat... But the neighbour of the easy voter could (after all he's in da place) torture the family of that damn casual gamer and rape his dog (dog is optional according to your mood of the moment)
Server's difficulty locked on advanced and expert I_vote_lcap10%Server's difficulty locked on advanced and expert I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
I don't care about level of difficulty but yes for the dog (and i swear to send that on utube)
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage

Server's difficulty locked on advanced and expert Empty
PostSubject: Server's difficulty locked on advanced and expert   Server's difficulty locked on advanced and expert I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:33 am

In the afternoon an army of rendeer and albino plays on servers in easy difficulty....
It's impossible to play in advanced and quite hard to convice them to play at least in normal... And it sucks...

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
So should we get rid of normal and easy difficulty ?!!
I say YES !!!

2 choices advanced or expert...

For a better tactical gameplay and fun...
To avail fully of the wise and well-balanced choice of plugins...
Against the army of damn casual (generally they share the same generic name) who wanna play :
helleft 4 deadkitty

For better sensations on that beloved game !!!! VOTE YES (for the dog)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server's difficulty locked on advanced and expert   Server's difficulty locked on advanced and expert I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:41 pm

hahaha xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server's difficulty locked on advanced and expert   Server's difficulty locked on advanced and expert I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:30 am

11% Thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server's difficulty locked on advanced and expert   Server's difficulty locked on advanced and expert I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server's difficulty locked on advanced and expert
Page 1 of 1