Welcome to Psycho Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRADIORegisterLog in

Admins Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Birthday : 1980-06-12

Admins Rules Empty
PostSubject: Admins Rules   Admins Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:33 pm

----- Kick and Ban protocol -----

If a player is disrupting the server, for example: disrespectful, team killing. You should KICK them only.

If that player returns and displays the same behavior you are then allowed to ban them according to the allotted time in the BAN option under your administrater panel in game.

10mins
30mins
1hour

and so on and so forth.

If that player comes back after a kick or a ban and no longer cause problems you are not permitted to kick or ban them again.

Extreme circumstances should always be brought to Psycho's attention.

You are not allowed to ban for personal reasons,as an admin you should not antagonize or display hostile behavior to other players.

If the ban protocol is not followed your admin powers may be suspended or removed entirely.

Thank you for respecting the rules of the server.
Enjoy your powers and have fun.
Back to top Go down
https://psycho.forumotion.com

Admins Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins Rules   Admins Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:23 pm

BAAAAAN BAAAAN BBBBBBAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN THEM ALL FOR 1 WEEK,,,,I DONT CARE
Back to top Go down

Admins Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins Rules   Admins Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:52 am

how about forever? xDDDD
Back to top Go down

Admins Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins Rules   Admins Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:31 am

the noobs will remain noobs so i think to ban em' forever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admins Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins Rules   Admins Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admins Rules
Page 1 of 1